Impotentie brengt een constant ongemak met zich mee, net als fysieke en psychologische problemen in uw leven cialis kopen terwijl generieke medicijnen al bewezen en geperfectioneerd zijn
DrenchSmart is a faecal egg count reduction test that
assesses drench efficacy on your property. It’s suitable
for sheep and goats.
Getting started is easy. Just phone 0800 332 725 or email email@example.com for no obligation advice on
Why do I need it?
how DrenchSmart can help you make every drench count.
DrenchSmart provides a property drench status report so
that you can make informed drench selection decisions.
Once you get started, you will soon be making informed
Making the best decisions can delay the onset of drench
decisions and applying the right course of action.
resistance, reduce your costs by eliminating unnecessary
drenching, and increase your profitability because you can
DrenchSmart gives you foolproof testing with
select only the drenches that are effective.
uncompromised results when you need them. So you can get on with the business of farming.
DrenchSmart can test the following drench actives for efficacy on your property: • Benzimidazoles
Call now 0800 332 725
• Combination (BZ and Lev) • Abamectin
(A minumum of four drenches must be chosen with a maximum of seven. All assessments will have a control group).
570 Hillside Road
Fax: +64 3 456 3849 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.fecpak.com
How can I use DrenchSmart?
Take the first step – it couldn’t be easier
Step 6: You receive your DrenchSmart Report containing:
Step 1: Contact us to organise a DrenchSmart Assessment
• Actual data - individual FEC count results and parasite species results will be included.
• Removing the guesswork by knowing which drenches work
Step 2: We sign the DrenchSmart agreement with you
that ensures the confidentiality of your information.
• Recommendations - FECPAK interpretation of the results will be produced.
• Increasing performance and profitability within your
Step 3: We will carry out a faecal egg count (FEC) test
from your mob. This will be validated through our
• Parasite Species Identification - where possible
FECPAK laboratory to ensure that the FECs are high
resistant parasite species will be identified.
• Ensuring longevity of drenches on your property by
enough to start the DrenchSmart Assessment. FECs
• Details of the DrenchSmart Protocols that
must be a minimum of 500 eggs per gram (epg),
although it is recommended to be 700-800 epg.
• The development of effective quarantine protocols
DrenchSmart Assessments are only carried
out by certified contractors through FECPAK International.
“DrenchSmart is a moment in time assessment of the drench status of your property”
Contact FECPAK direct to arrange a DrenchSmart
Assessment on your property today on 0800 332 725.
Step 4: First sample collection
You need to supply 12 animals per drench group and the weigh equipment. We will do the rest to collect the samples and set up the assessment with a certified contractor.
Step 5: Final sample collection
10 days later your certified contractor will come back to take the final samples. All samples are then couriered to our laboratory for processing.
19. Evaluation of the influence of statins and proton pump inhibitors on Clopidogrel antiplatelet effect (SPICE) trial Pierre-Louis Nadeau1, Ugo Déry*1, Mélanie Roy1, Marie-Eve Giguère1, Josep Rodés-Cabau1, Eric Larose1, Stéphane Rinfret1, Onil Gleeton1, Guy Proulx1, Gérald Barbeau1, Bernard Noël1, Louis Roy1, Robert De Larochellière1, Can Mahn Nguyen1, Yohan Bossé1, Pierluigi
Health Screening Packages - Singapore Computer Society (SCS) Members Health screening is essential for the early detection of diseases and conditions that can cause disability and death. Early detection allows diagnosis and management of illnesses to be done appropriately. When all that is taken care of, your health and wellness could then be enhanced to achieve your lifestyle a