Impotentie brengt een constant ongemak met zich mee, net als fysieke en psychologische problemen in uw leven cialis kopen terwijl generieke medicijnen al bewezen en geperfectioneerd zijn
Microsoft word - satya.doc
• To utilize my research skills, and prove as an asset to respective organization in
different spheres, which will enhance for my future carrier aspects.
• Completed M. Pharmacy
Specialization in Pharmaceutical analysis
2007). Secured distinction with 81%
aggregate at J.S.S College of Pharmacy,
Ooty, Tamilnadu, affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University,
• Completed B. Pharmacy
(2000-2004) Secured 68%
at SRM College of
pharmacy, Kattankullathur, Tamilnadu, affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
• Passed XII Std
from Sri Gowtami Junior College (1998), Board of Intermediate
• Passed X Std
from J.Sikile School (1996), Central board of Secondary Education,
• Delhi, in first division with 65%.
WORK EXPERIENCE (5.5 Years)
• Presently working with Apotex Research pvt Ltd
as BioAnalytical Scientist in
Bio Analytical R&D
(February 2007- till to date).
• Worked as a part time Chemist at Center for Advanced Drug Research and
Testing (CADRAT) (CRO)
, J.S.S College of Pharmacy, Ooty. (June2006 –
Bioequivalence Study of Clarithromycin Modified Release Tablet by
Thesis titled “Extractive Spectrophotometric determination of
RABEPRAZOLE using acid dye method.”
• Awarded best performance award for-“Analytical method development for
Sibutramine and their metabolites by LCMS/MS”.
• A Paper was published in International Journal of Chemical Sciences
“Extractive Spectrophotometric determination of Rabeprazole using acid-dye method-int.J.Chem.Sci; 3(2), 2005, 237-240.”
• Research paper entitled “Bioanalytical method development and validation
of Ranitidine Hcl by LC/MS” was
presented at the 58th IPC
• A Paper was published in -Recent Progress in Medicinal Plants
, USA, 24,
2009 61—67, “Quantification of plumbagin in Plumbago zeylanica L. by RP-HPLC method”.
• Bio-analytical method development and validation.
• Conducts all work in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, GLP’s.
Guidelines and policies with regards to safety in the workplace.
• Operation and calibration of general laboratory equipment and assigned
laboratory instrument systems in accordance with SOP’s.
• Compiling of data for regulatory submissions.
• Conducts training, revision of SOP’s & protocols.
INSTRUMENTS H ANDLED
• Shimadzu 160A UV-VIS spectrophotometer.
• Soft ware: Analyst1.4.1, Watson LIMS, Class-VP.
• Served as a volunteer for 55th IPC&
participated in student interaction with his
Excellency, Dr.APJ. Abdul kalam.
• Attended & presented poster for 58th IPC
, Mumbai (December 2006).
Attended National and International Seminars
• Attended the AICTE sponsored Quality Improvement Programme on “Recent
Advancements in Pharmaceutical Analysis” held at J.S.S. College of
• Attended seminar on-“Good laboratory practice and Documentation
Father’s name :
I. Anjaneyulu Martial status :
Married Languages known :
English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil. Permanent address :
Via Palakol (W.G.Dt)
I here by declare that all the information furnished above is true as per best of my knowledge. Place: Bangalore Date: 04-JUL-11 Thanks regards,
David D. Dyck, Jr., DO,* and Lori A. Boyajian-O’Neill, DO, FAOASM*† dial tubercle of the calcaneus. The plantar fascia extends from( Clin J Sport Med 2004;14:305–309)this tubercle to the metatarsal heads, forming the longitudinalarch that provides support for the foot. Excessive load or ten-sion on this aponeurosis can lead to the condition commonlyPlantarfasciitisaffectsanestimated2mi
Avicultura romaneasca nu dauneaza sanatatii Descriere imagine:Gaini ouatoare crescute in sistem intensiv Acest articol prezinta în detaliu, cu argumente stiintifice, situatia în care se afla avicultura Ro mâniei si eventualele consecinte asupra sanatatii publice, mentionate în comentariile aparute în pre sa ultimelor saptamâni. Ca punct de plecare în analiza acestui subiect