Impotentie brengt een constant ongemak met zich mee, net als fysieke en psychologische problemen in uw leven cialis kopen terwijl generieke medicijnen al bewezen en geperfectioneerd zijn
ANDERS WEBERG // ARTIST // FILM MAKER
Anders is an artist and filmmaker working in video, sound, new media and installations and he is primarily concerned with identity.
The human body lies at the root of projects that formally and conceptually chart identity and its construction as a preamble to
broaching matters of violence, genders, memory, loss or ideology in which personal experiences co-exists with references to
popular culture, the media and consumerism. Specializing in digital technologies, he aims to mix genres and ways of expression to
explore the potential of audio visual media.
He coined the term Peer-to-peer art or (p2p art) in 2006. Art made for - and only available on - the peer to peer networks. Theoriginal artwork is first shared by the artist until one other user has downloaded it. After that the artwork will be available for as longas other users share it. The original file and all the material used to create it are deleted by the artist. ”There’s no original”. Six filmswith a duration between 45 minutes and 9 hours have been uploaded on the file sharing networks in one copy and their originalhave been deleted. P2P Art - The aesthetics of ephemerality.
Currently based Malmö in the south of Sweden and has exhibited at numerous art/film festivals, galleries, and museumsinternationally, including:Beijing Contemporary Art Centre 2010, Beijing, China; Cape 09 Art Biennale, 2009, Cape Town, South Africa;Biennale of Sydney 2008, Sydney, Australia; National Museum, Szczecin, Poland; ;File Brazil 07-08, São Paulo, Brazil; [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival, Tokyo, Japan; 13th Barcelona International Festival ofAdvanced Music and Multimedia Art, SONAR, Barcelona, Spain; Scope New York, US; Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC), SantaFe, Argentina; Pocket Films , Centre Pompidou, Paris; Videoformes, Clermont – Ferrand, France and EMAF, European Media ArtFestival, Osnabrück, Germany.
EXHIBITIONS // SCREENINGS // PROJECTIONS:
- tba Human Emotion Project 2010, Iraq.
- July 5-31: Entree Actos, Texu, Galeria de Arte, Oviedo, Spain.
- June 20: July 4: National Arts Festival, Grahamstown, South Africa.
- May 12-20: FutureEverything 2010,Manchester, UK.
- May 15-18: "Art Show Cannes" during the Cannes Film Festival, Cannes, France.
- May 14-15: “VISITORS” International video art activity, (Municipal Center), Canakkale, Turkey- May 7.15: Benedita Cultural Center (Alcobaça Municiplaity), Portugal.
- May 6- May 31: videoCHANNEL@Alte Feuerwache, Cologne, Germany.
- April: National Museum of Contemporary Art 2010, Athens, Greece- March 26-27: video under volcano, festival internazionale di videoarte, Palazzo delle Arti Napoli, Italy.
- March 26: 2 Annual Arthouse Juried Film and Video Festival, University of South Florida's Video Art Pavilion, US.
- March 18-27: CIA Center of Icelandic Art, Reykjavik, Iceland. 700.is stills.
- March 18-27: Iceland Academy of the Arts, Reykjavik, Iceland. 700.is stills.
- March 18-27: Nes Artist Residency. Skagaströnd, Iceland.700.is stills.
- March 18-27:Langabúð, Djúpivogur, Iceland.700.is stills.
- March 18-27:Bókabúðin, Seyðisfjörður, Iceland.700.is stills.
- March 18-27:Sláturhúsið, Egilsstaðir, Iceland.700.is stills.
- March 12-14: Oslo Screen Festival, Filmens hus, Oslo, Norway.
- March 13: Video Pool Studio, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- March 13: Box Gallery, Nora, Sweden.
- March 10-13: Videoformes 10, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- March 11: Braziliality, 16MM Cafe, London.
- March 11-12: Night Will Not Fall” at LAB gallery in Sollefteå, Sweden.
- February: What is you Gender?: Online exhibition at wvcreation.org- February 19-21: Supermarket Art Fair, Kulturhuset, Stockholm, Sweden.
- February 16-21: 13. International Film Festival “ZOOM - ZBLIŻENIA 2010″, Jelenia Góra, Poland.
- February 11-22: Directors Lounge 2010 Media Art Festival, Meinblau e.V. | Pfefferberg, Berlin, Germany.
- February 2-7: Future Obscura, Transmediale 2010. Berlin, Germany.
- January 25-31: Festival Les Inattendus, 7ème édition, Lyon, France.
- January 29: Manipulated Image #10, Santa Fe, USA.
- January 16 - March 14: Beijing Contemporary Art Centre, AFA - Beijing, HEP, Beijing, China.
- January 15: ArtVideo Screening, Cinema Elektra, CuLTUREN, Västerås, Sweden.
2009- December 14-23: Video Dia Loghi 2009, Center for Contemporary Art, Torino, Italy- December 12-13: “unCraftivism”, Arnolfini, Bristol, UK.
- December 11-20, YIVF #5, Yogyakarta International Videowork Festival 2009,Indonesia.
- December 11: "Cinemascoop", State-X New Forms, The Hauge, The Netherlands.- December 10-12: MADATAC - Muestra Abiertade Arte Audiovisual Contemporáneo, Madrid, Spain.
- December 9-13: Zero Film Festival, New York, US.
- December 9: Rauland kunstforening, Norway.
- December 2-6: Zero Film Festival, Los Angeles, US.
- December 1-31: Kino Siska, curated by Michele Drascek, Ljubljana, Slovenia- November 23-28: Saturnu International Film Festival,5a Edizione, Rhome, Italy.
- November 20-30: Streaming festival International, the 4th edition.
- November 27-28: Pantheon International Film & Animation Festival 9.0, Pantheon Gallery, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- November 20-28: 10th aluCine Toronto Latin Film Festival, Toronto, Canada.
- November 22: 22nd Festival Les Instants Vidéo, La compagnie, Marseille, France.
- November 19: Kulturpalast Wedding International, Berlin, Germany.
- November 14-December 14: HEP China, AFA Portuguese Bookshop Gallery, Macau, China.
- November 14-22: Festival VideoDanzaBA, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- November 13-21: 16ª edición de L’Alternativa Festival de Cinema Independent de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
- November 6-15: VIII Salón de Arte Digital, Museo de Arte Contemporáneo del Zulia, MACZUL, Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- November 6: Act Art 7, Children of the Damned, Hidden, London, UK.
- November: Optica Festival Coruña, Spain.
- November 6-December 31: HEP Italy, Sguardi Sonori Festival, Benevento, Italy.
- October-November: Beautiful basterds, La Casa Encendida, Madrid, Spain.
- October 31 - November 22 2009: Formverk Gallery, Eskilstuna, Sweden.
- October 31: GIGUK, the VideoArt-Festival in Gießen, Germany.
- October 30: Artists' Television Access, San Francisco, CA, US.
- October 22 - 8 November: Salon of Video Art, Atopia, Oslo, Norway.
- October 29-31: Optica Festival Gijón, Spain.
- October 17: Bananapark Galerie, Berlin, Germany.- October 17: Art Video Screening, Bio Roxy, Orebro, Sweden.
- October 15-17: Optica Festival Madrid, Spain.
- October 14-15: HEP2009, Valby Kulturhus, Valby, Denmark.
- October 14:UNIT bar, Tirana. Albania.
- October 12: 17 days, Atrium Gallery at the Richmond Center for Visual Arts, Kalamazoo, Michigan, US.
- October 16-21: 18. dokument ART,European Filmfestival Neubrandenburg/Szczecin, Poland.
- October 10-17: 14th Ourense International Film Festival, Ourense, Spain.
- October 11-18: 6th Busan International Video Festival, Space Bandee, Busan, South Korea.
- October 11: Thessaloníki Short Film Festival, Thessaloníki, Greece- October 9-17: Antimatter Film Festival, Victoria BC, Canada.
- October 7-11: Rauland kunstforening, Rauland, Norway.
- October 8: Magacin in Belgrade, Serbia.
- October 2-6: 1st International Artist Initiatives Istanbul Meeting, Istanbul. Turkey.
- October 1-3: Optica Festival Navarra, Spain.
- October 1-5: Electrofringe : festival of media art and culture, Newcastle, Australia.
- October: Jose Malhoa Museum, HEP2009, Caldas-da-Rainha, Portugal.
- September 24-26: Optica Festival Paris, France.
- September 24-26: namaTRE.ba, Town Theatre, Trebinje, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- September 22-27: Espacio Enter, Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, Canary Islands.
- September 18: Artists' Television Access, San Francisco, California, US.
- September 15-17: Innovation in Mind, Q-Day, Lund, Sweden.
- September 11-13: V.art09, Värnamo, Sweden.
- September 10-12: Optica Festival Córdoba, Spain.
- September 3-5: FreeNetWorld International film festival,Nish, Serbia.
- August - October: International Fest of Contemporary Art, iNova in Villa Garikula, Akhalkalaki in Georgia.
- August 29 - September 20: HEP2009, Formverk, Eskilstuna, Sweden.
- August 29: Visual Deflections, Corbet Place, London, UK.
- August 27 - September 1: Optica Festival Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- August 21-23: One Minute Film & Video Festival Aarau, Aarau, Switzerland.
- August 20-25: Optica Festival La Paz 2009, Cinemateca Boliviana, La Paz, Bolivia.
- August 20: Zero09, Galapagos Art Space, Brooklyn, NY, USA.
- August 15: CIBERCEPCIÓN ,Festival Internacional de Videoarte Net Art y Musica Electrónica, Sucre, Bolivia.
- August 11-22: Dconcept Gallery, São Paulo, Brazil.
- August 8 - September 4: HEP2009, AFA, Portuguese Bookshop Gallery, Macau, China.
- August 1: Sguardi Sonori 2009 ::: festival of media and time based art, Villa d’Este Tivoli, Rome, Italy.
- July 31- August 2: Yoveo International Video Festival, CVS Cultural Center, New York, US.
- July 18-26: Head Quarters Gallery, Melbourne, Australia.
- July 25: Berkeley Commonplace, 2571 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA, US.
- July 16-18: Tramuntana09, Cadaqués, Girona,Spain.
- July 7-11: P’Silo / Festival Images Contre Nature, Lices 12 rue des Lices, Marseilles, France.
- June 25-30: Crosstalk Video Art Festival, Budapest, Hungary.
- June 23-27: Festival Signes De Nuit, Cine Trans Europe, Paris , France.
- June 19: Kulturplatz Wedding, Berlin, Germany.
- June 18-21: Performance Intermedia Festival, National Museum, Szczecin, Poland.
- June 13: Berkeley Commonplace Community Screening Center, Berkeley, California, USA.
- June 12-13: Journées des 5 continents, Centre de Loisirs et Culture de Martigny, Martigny, Switzerland.
- June 6: Berkeley Commonplace Community Screening Center, Berkeley, California, USA.
- June 6: AS220 Gallery, 115 Empire Street, Providence, US.
- June 6-30: Sonica, Gallery Jakopic, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- May 28-29: Filmski Festival 600, Stara Elektrarna – Elektro Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- May 28: VANSA, Visual Arts Network of South Africa, Cape Town, South Africa.
- May 23-31: Visions in the Nunnery, the nunnery, Bow Arts Lane, London, UK.
- May 21-31: Room Service Design, LOOP Video Art Festival, Barcelona.
- May 21-31: Almazen, Off LOOP VIdeo Art, Barcelona, Spain.
- May 21-23: Simultan 05, Video and Media Arts Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- May 18-22: re:new festival, Copehagen, Denmark.
- May 17-24: 7th International Film Festival Yerewan, Armenian Center for Contemporary Experimental Art, Yerewan, Armenia.
- May 15; Videoarte, Aracaju, Brazil.
- May 14-17th: Athens Video Art Festival, "Technopolis" Municipality of Athens, Greece.
- May: Cape Town Biennale, Cape Town, South Africa.
- May 16: HEP2009 Ceramic Museum, Caldas-da-Rainha, Portugal.
- April 26: As part of Glimmer : The 7th Hull International Short Film Festival, HULL, UK.
- April 22 - 26: Cine Trans Europe, EMAF, European Media Art Festival,Osnabrück, Germany.
- April 24: Derapage 9, Centre de Design de l'UQAM, Montreal, Canada.
- April 17-25: HEP2009 "LaSala" in Cigunuela, Spain.
- April 17: Terminal’s First Annual Short Video Festival, Clarksville, US.
- April 4: HEP 2009, Brancaleone Club, Rome, Italy.
- March 11-29: Videoformes, Festival for Video and New Media 2009, Clermont – Ferrand, France.
- March 14: Formverk Gallery, Eskilstuna, Sweden.
- March 7: F600 4th Winners, Cultural House Grosuplje, Slovenia.
- March 5-28: Muestra Internacional de Video GEN XY, Vera Cruz, Mexico.
- March 14: HEP 2009, Brancaleone Club, Rome, Italy.
- February 24-March 9:HEP 2009, Guilford Lane Gallery, Melbourne, Australia.
- February 27-March 1: CeC 2009, Sattal, The Academy of Electronic Arts New Dehli, India.
- February 13-15: Supermarket Art Fair 2009, The Clarion Hotel, Stockholm.
- February 5-15: the 5th Berlin International Directors Lounge, Berlin, Germany.
- February 3-14: AllArtNow 1st International video art festival, Damaskus, Syria.
- January: Lupa Art, Melbourne, Australia.
2008- December: Minividfest 2, Total Kunst Gallery, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- December 10-14: ALTERNATIVE FILM/VIDEO 2008 festival, Academic Film Center, Belgrade, Serbia.
- November 30: SF Cinemateque in San Francisco, US. Dark House. Curated by Jessica Allee and Wago Kreider.
- November 22-30: 8th Lille International Short film Festival, Lille, France.
- November 20-29: dAlucine Toronto Media Festival, Toronto, Canada.
- November 26-28: Internacional Forum Art Tech Media - Cordoba 0.8, Cordoba, Spain.
- November 15 - 16: International Experimental Film Festival Cãrbunari Baia Mare/Romania.
- November 13: Metafest, Roxie Theater, Scan Francisco, USA.
- November 10:-21 Instants Video Festival, Marseille, France.
- November 8: " Time is love " Curated by Kisito Assangni, Galerie Octobre, Paris, France.
- November 7-8: Nuremberg Shortfilm Festival, Nuremberg, Germany.
- November 6-8: Optica Festival, Gijon, Spain.
- November: Pantheon International Xperimental Film & Animation Festival 7.0, Cyprus.
- October 30: VANSA, Visual Arts Network of South Africa, Cape Town, South Africa, (ExCorpseProject).
- October 23-25: Simultan04 Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- October1 5-19: Lausanne Underground Film & Music Festival, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- October 16-18: Optica Festival, Madrid, Spain.
- October 12: VIDEOPHILE, Phoenix Brighton gallery space, Brighton, UK.
- Oktober 10-12: Video Vortex 3, Curated by Andreas Treske, FADA Art Gallery, Ankara, Turkey.
- October 1 – November 14: Rural Research Laboratories, Elmira, NY, USA. (ExCorpseProject).
- October: 5th Salon de Arte Digital, Museum of Contemporary Art Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- October 4: Optica Festical, the Cervantes Institute, Paris, France.
- October 2-10: TRANSVIZUALIA 008: MEDIASCREAM in Gdynia, Sopot, Poland.
- September 26-28: AZAshortFILMfestival, Greece, .
- September 20: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington , North Carolina, USA .
- September 18: Q-Day, Apparathallen, LTH, Lund, Sweden.
- September 13: NonStopVideoArt/KulturHamn, Simrishamn, Sweden.
- September: The 10th festival CMAKANJE, Cerkno, Slovenia.
- September 5-7: Oblo Film Festival, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- September 3: FULL PULL, Stapelbäddshallen, Västra hamnen, Malmö, Sweden.
- August 18: Monkeytown, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, US.
- August: namaTRE.ba, Trebinje, Bosnien och Hercegovina.
- August - September: DISLOCATE08, Tokyo and Yokohama, Japan.
- June 18 - September 7: Biennale of Sydney 2008, Australia's Festival of Contemporary Art, Sydney, Australia.
- July 3 – 21: Celluloid Experiments 2008, Fantasia Film Festival, Montreal, Canada.
- July 12-20: Olympolis contemporary the 37th program of the Olympos Festival, Katerini, Greece.
- July 12 - 15: “Expanded Unreal” Curator Camilla Boemio, Museo internazionale della caricatura luigi mari, Tolentino, Italy.
- July 4 – 6: Video Art Festival Miden. The Video Art Festival of Kalamata, H istoric centre of Kalamata, Greece.
- July 2 – 5: Festival Images Contre Nature, P-Silo, Marseille, France.
- June 28: Synthetic Zero Art Space, Bronx, NY, US.
- June 15 -17: NEFF, Naresuan Experimental film Festival, Phitsanulok, Thailand.
- June 13 – 15: Pocket Films Festival, Pompidou Centre, Paris, France.
- June 7 – 30: Rögle Konsthall, Rögle, Sweden.
- June 7 – 8: 5th Bangkok Experimental Film Festival, "On Tour", Phuket, Thailand.
- June 4 - 7: NON STOP VIDEO ART, Formverk, Nyköping, Sweden.
- June 4 – 6: the 404 International Festival of Electronic Art 5th edition, Basel, Switzerland.
- May 28 – 31: the 404 International Festival of Electronic Art 5th edition. Trieste, Italy.
- May 22 - 23: Filmski Festival 600, Stara Elektrama, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- May 16 - 25: 2008 Shanghai International Science & Art Exposition, China.
- May 8 – 11: 5th Naoussa Film Festival, Naoussa, Macedonia Region, Greece.
- May 6 -18: CARTES Flux Festival of Media Art, Espoo, Finland.
- April 17 - May 18: Digital Media, Valencia, Spain.
- April 17: Glimmer : The 6th Hull International Short Film Festival, Hull, UK.
- April 4 – 5: Filmobile, The Old Lumière Cinema, London, UK.
- April 1 – 4: April Meetings Festival, V.I.P.Art Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia.
- March 31 - April 6: ubuntu.kuqala, Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival (FLEFF), Ithaca college, NY, US.
- March 26-30: 5th Bangkok Experimental Film Festival, Bangkok, Thailand.
- March 8-21: French Cultural Centre André Marraux, Sarajevo/Bosnia-Hercegovia.
- February 26 - March 29: FILE, Electronic Language International Festival, Rio 2008, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- February 29: The Cineculture Club at California State University, Fresno, US.
- February 22-28: Nothern Wave Film Festival , Grundarfjörður, Iceland.
- February 15-17: the 3rd annual CeC & CaC presented by The Academy of Electronic Art New Delhi, India.
- January 29 – February 24: Transmediale.08 'conspire' festival for art and digital culture, Berlin. Germany.
2007- December 23 – January 21: Kinolevchuk International Videoart Festival, Lviv/Ukraine.
- December 17: Alamo Drafthouse, Austin, US.
- December 7-9: «Video Art – Start from Zero», Festival Miden in Athens, Athens Greece.
- November 26-28: ASU Gallery, Arizona, USA.
- November 24: Xperimental Film & Animation Festival 6.0. Nicosia, Cyprus.
- November 21: 20th Instants Video Festival, Marseille, France.
- November 16 - 18: Optica: the Gijon International Festival of Video Art, Spain.
- November 16 - 17: International Experimental Film Festival Cãrbunari 2007, Baia Mare/Romania.
- November 16: Consequence Screenings, Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop, Edinburgh.
- November 12 -17: IN-DIFFERENCE Festival, V.I.P.Art Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia.
- November 9 - 11: Belgium One Minutes, Ghent, Belgium.
- November 15 - 18: the 3rd Digital Art Festival Rosario, Rosario, Argentina.
- November 10: I.M.V.F 6, Sunset Cinema, Cour Du Couvent, Luxembourg.
- November 2 - 4: The Amsterdam Film eXperience, Het Ketelhuis, Amsterdam.
- November Slowtime 2007 - Quicktime as an artistic medium.
- October: 00130Gallery, Korkeavuorenkatu 27 sisäpiha, Helsinki Finland.
- October 19-20: Consequence Screenings, Lowsalt Gallery, Glasgow, Scotland.
- October 18-21: backup_festival at the e-Werk of Weimar in Germany .
- October 18-21:Transvisualia Mediascream 2007, Gdynia, Poland.
- October 15-26: MMU, Alsager gallery, Stoke-on-Trent, UK- October 12: I.M.V.F 6, Chicago Art Department, Chicago, US.
- September 27 - October 1: ElectroOnline, ElectroFringe, Newcastle, Australia.
- September 29: Isfilmu Nakts (IN), Riga, Latvia.
- September 27: SparkVideo, Spark Contemporary Art Space in Syracuse NY, US.
- September 19-22 Robodock Festival in Amsterdam.
- September 7-16: New Forms Festival, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- August 28-31: New media, performance, video festival, Pilsen, Czech Republic.
- August 13 - September 9: FILE - Electronic Language International Festival, São Paulo, Brazil.
- August 4: FlashFlood: International Video Art Festival, Tucson, Arizona, US.
- August 2: I.M.V.F 6, Echo Park Film Center, Los Angeles, US.
- July 20: "Danger Zone", Studio 27, San Francisco, US.
- July 18: I.M.V.F 6, Railway Club, Vancouver, Canada.
- July 12: I.M.V.F 6, Victoria, Canada.
- July 5 -7: Festival Miden - Contemporary video art screenings in Kalamata, Greece.
- June 22 - July 7: P’Silo / Festival Images Contre Nature, Marseille, France.
- July 1: Asia - Europe Meditations Video screenings, CK Zamek, ul.SW.Marcin. Poland.
- June 20: Exquisite Hour, International Center for the video arts, Mons In Baroeul, France.
- June 16: I.M.V.F 6, Broken City, Calgary, Canada.
- June 15: I.M.V.F 6, HALO, Edmonton, Canada.
- June 8-10: The Pocket Films Festival, Centre Pompidou, Paris, France.
- June 8: I.M.V.F 6, NXNE Film Festival, NFB Theatre, Toronto, Canada.
- June 1: Vertical Festival in Caldes de Montbui, Spain.
- May 31: a room (with a view), Arenbergschouwburg , Antwerpen, Belgium.
- May 24-26: Simultan03, Video and New Media Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- May 18-20: Visions in the Nunnery, The nunnery gallery, London, UK.
- May 18: Film Festival 600, Stara Elektrama, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- May 8-11: International Art Tech Media Congress, Tenerife, Canary Island. Spain.
- April 19-24: CARTES Flux/Festival of New Media Art, The Centre for Art and Technology, Espoo, Finland.
- April 27-29: Athens Video Art Festival 07, Athens, Greece.
- April 27-29: Coachella Music and Arts Festival [PAM], Empire polo field, CA, US.
- April 12: Derapagé 7, Centre de Design, Montréal, Canada.
- March 26 - April 2: Undisclosed Recipients, The Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival, Ithaca, US.
- March 24-31: 700IS Experimental Film and Video Festival, Egilsstaðir, Iceland.
- March 28: Connect 2007, Signal-to-Noise, Malmö, Sweden.
- February 24 - March 4: Japan Media Arts Festival , Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography, Japan.
- March 16: namaTRE.ba, Gallery Fine Arts Academy , Trebinje, Bosnia – Hercegovina.
- February 22-26: Scope New York [PAM], Scope Art Fair , Lincoln Center, New York, US.
- February 14: Imagine Party Toronto, The Mod Room, Toronto, Canada.
2006- December - January 07: XIX BIENNAL Ibizagrafic’06, The Museum d’Art Contemporani d’Eivissa, Ibiza.
- December 6 – 10: Alternative Film/Video, Festival of new film and video, Novi Beograd, Serbia.
- December 5: Festival of Creativity and Free Culture, Cyberpipe , Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- November 9 - December 3: Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC), Santa Fe, Argentina.
- December 7 -10 : Art| Basel, [PAM], Miami, Florida, US.
- December 7 – 10: Scope Miami, [PAM], Miami Florida, US.
- November 30 - December 3: The 404 festival of electronic art in Rosario, Argentina.
- December 1 – 2: New Media Meeting, Norrköping, Sweden.
- October 29 - December 2: ”On the edge”, International Digital Art Festival, Århus, Denmark.
- December 1: The Museum of Work in Norrköping, Sweden.
- November 23 -25: 1st Nagano International Video Art Festival 2006 (NIVAF06), Japan.
- November 16 – 19: Live Herring, Nordic Net Art Exhibition: Jyvaskyla University, Finland.
- November: Xperimental 5 film festival, Cyprus.
- November: The 2nd Art and Science International Exhibition and Symposium, Beijing, China.
- November : Image Flux: China. Guangzhou (Canton), Peoples Republic of China.
- October: VAD International Video and Digital Arts Festival in Girona, Spain.
- October: 1º festival de vídeo não comercial de Aveiro, Portugal.
- October : Skiftet at Klubb Neat Stockholm, Sweden.
- October : Silent Observers + The4thScreen University of California, San Diego - Cal IT2, US.
- September – October: the Perform.Media festival, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, US.
- October: Scope London, [PAM], UK.
- October: Amsterdam Film eXperience (AFX) at Het Ketelhuis in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- October: The 4th Screen festival, New York, US.
- September – October: the Split Film Festival, [PAM], Split, Croatia.
- September – October: Electrofringe New Media Arts Festival, Newcastle, Australia.
- September : Kulturnatten, Lund, Sweden.
- Name Festival in Lille, [PAM], France.
- PLAY IV Video Art Festival Buenos Aires/Argentina.
- Digit Festival in Bethel, [PAM], New York, US.
- the 8th International Multimedial Art Festival IMAF 2006, Serbia & Montenegro.
- Interferenze New Arts festival, Italy.
- Scanners: The 2006 New York video festival, organized by The Film Society of Lincoln Center in New York,US.
- Scope Hampton Art Fair, [PAM], US.
- Festival Images Contre Nature / P’Silo, in Marseille, France.
- 13th Barcelona International Festival of Advanced Music and Multimedia Art. (Sonar), Spain.
- PixelDance II – Video :: Art :: Festival, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Centre de Design, Montréal, Canada.
- Athens Video Art Festival, Greece.
- Scope New York Art Fair, [PAM], US.
- the Experimental Film and Video Festival, Egilsstadir, Iceland.
- CAVE Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, US.
2005- the 404 festival of electronic art in Rosario, Argentina.
- Schwules Museum, Berlin, Germany.
2004- the Museum of Science and Technology in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Canariasmediafest, Festival Internacional de Video y Multimedia de Canarias, Gran Canaria.
- December 1-14 2009: Kino Siska, curated by Michele Drascek, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- December 2009: VIP Art Galley, Belgrade, Serbia.
- October 31 - November 22 2009: Formverk Gallery, Eskilstuna, Sweden.
- May 2006: Lund 67-06, Lunda Hallen, Kulturen, Lund, Sweden.
- Sweden for beginners. Rauland kunstforening, Rauland, Norway. Oct 7 -11 2009.
- "Salon of Video Art": - a part of Atopia's Traffic project, Oslo. Norway. Oct 22- Nov 08, 2009.
- Popcoffee DVD collection. 2001.
- Alt.Gallery. 1999.
- January 10 - March 10: Associação Cultural Casa das Caldeiras, São Paulo, Brasil.
- February 19 - February 25: Artist-in-Residence at Mediaterrae, Montemarano, Italy. 2007.
- Swedish Arts council (Konstnärsnämnden) travel grant to Palermo, Sicily, Italy. 2010.
- Swedish Arts council (Konstnärsnämnden) travel grant to Cape Town, South Africa. 2009.
- Malmö City, Studio Grant 2009-2010.
- Jury Recommended Work, Art Division, [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival, 2006, [Surreal Scania].
- Best Experimental film: Filmski Festival 600, Ljubljana, Slovenia. May 2008. [Undisclosed Beauty].
- Best in Show: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, USA. September 20. 2008.[Undisclosed Beauty].
- Kulturen, Lund, Sweden.
- Filmform, Art film and Video Archive, Stockholm, www.filmform.com
- Conversations on (con)temporary art: an interview with Anders Weberg. Incite: journal of experimental media
& radical aesthetics, March, 2010Clint Enns.
- Anders Weberg : Un type bien, Alain Bourges, Turbulences Video Magazine, #66, January, 2010.
- Taide & Design Mazaine. Finland. Feature of Elsewhereness. June 2009.
- The Sydney Morning Herald, Australia, "Creative vision that truly knows no bounds", 27/2-09. Andrew Frost.
- Biennale of Sydney, Australia, Biennale Catalogue. Thames - Hudson 2008
- All Rights Reserved. All Wrongs Reversed, (P2p-Art), Digimag, issue 35, 08, Valentina Tanni.
- P2P Art, making scarcity a thing of the past. Neural. Issue 30, 2008, Jonah Brucker-Cohen.
- Culture Machine, North America, 1012 01 2009. Hall, G. Pirate Philosophy (Version 1.0): Open Access, Open Editing, FreeContent, Free/Libre/Open Media. (P2P-Art).
- P2P Art: scarica, guarda, elimina, Ounto Informatico, September 2009, Mauro Vecchio.
- Publico newspaper, (P2P-Art) Gonzalo de Pedro.
- Belgian magazine Knack (P2P-Art, 2008.)- Los creadores digitales persiguen el viaje único, excitante y reivindicativo, EL PAÍS - 31-07-2008, R. BOSCO / S. CALDANA- Cahiers Du Cinéma, (P2P-Art)2008, Gonzalo de Pedro.
- Some notes on the network, (P2p-Art) Australian contemporary art publication Machine issue 2.4 2007, Danni Zuvela.
- Supernode-BasedMultiring P2PMiddleware for the Global Contentifier, G´abor Bern´ath, B.Sc., Dissertation, Master of Science inComputer Science, University of Dublin, Trinity College, September 2007.
- Geografie immaginarieIl progetto Surreal Scania, in Tafter.18/10/2006, Valentina Tanni.
- How P2P Networks Are Transforming The Creative Landscape, (P2P-Art) Online, 2006, Michael Pick.
- Studies in Documentary Film: Volume: 2 | Issue: 1 | 2008, Undisclosed Recipients by Dale Hudson.
- BitTorrent Gets Artsy, (P2P-Art)Jon Newton.
- Issue One of Atomic Unicorn, 2007.
- Birgit Richard: Media Masters and Grassroot Art 2.0 on YouTube. Institute of Networkcultures (ed.): Video Vortex Reader INC #4Amsterdam 2008 (engl.) (P2P-Art).
Sweden- Flyktiga värden som består, Närbild Anders Weberg, Konsten.net, Mathias Jansson, 2009-09-17.
- Webbvernissage 080808, (P2P-Art) Helsingborgs Dagblad, 2008-08-08, Katarina Höije- Åttor för tur med sig, (P2P-Art), Konstperspektiv, 2008-08-08, Mathias Jansson.
- Naket på utställning ”Men det handlar inte om porr” Folket Eskilstuna, 2009-11-02, Ulf Claesson- Klär av könsrollerna, Eskilstuna Kurien, 2009-11-01.
- Stor utställning med nv-skånsk videokonstnär, Helsingsborgs Dagblad, 2009-11-03, Tjerstin Thorsén.
- Flyktighetens estetik, (P2P-Art), Kulturnytt, P1 (Swedish National radio), 2008-08-08, Kim Nordberg.
- Surrealistiska bilder av Skåne utmanar, Tidningen Och, Nr4, Kultur Skåne. 2006, Göran Nilsson.
- Nya Arenor för konsten. (P2P-ART). Konsten.net. Mathias Jansson.
Compilations- DVD Compilation, Simultan04 video and media arts festival, Timisoara, Romania, 2008. “Undisclosed Beauty”- DVD Compilation, Simultan03 video and media arts festival, Timisoara, Romania, 2007. “For Sore Eyes”- DVD Compilation, Cartes Flux vol 2, Cartes Centre of Art and Technology, Espoo, Finland, 2007. “For Sore Eyes” , “Being There”- DVD Compilation, Mediaterra Vol. 1. Irpinia Electronic Landscape, Italy, 2007. Stich der Tarantel.
- DVD Compilation, Get Electrofied, Memento Materia, Shout, Music by Håkan Lidbo/Sophie Rimheden. 2006.
- January 26: Presentation, 7ème édition du Festival Les Inattendus, Lyon, France.
- December 1: Presentation/Lecture, Halmstad Högskola, Sweden.
- November 25: La Case Encendida, Madrid. Round table discussion together with Antoni Pinent, Joseph Morder y Jara Rocha.
- June 25th:Evocations of Geographies:Robert Willim and Anders Weberg (The Auditorium 19.00.)
NECS - European Network for Cinema and Media Studies 2009, The Lund Conference "Locating Media" Lund, Sweden, June
- May 27: Presentation at V.a.n.s.a, Cape Town, South Africa.
- January: Presentation at Art college, Munka Konstlinje, Sweden.
- December 1: Lecture. Alternative expression and distribution, Halmstad Högskola, Medie- kommunikations vetenskap, Halmstad,
- December 8: Lecture. The Visual aesthetics’ of digital video. Digital media distribution, Hultsfred, Sweden.
- August/September: 3 week workshop, Advanced digital media production, Digital media distribution, Hultsfred, Sweden.
- May: 4 Week workshop, Advanced digital visual technology and design. Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- April 4: Presentation, Industrial Design programme, Lund Institute of Technology (LTH), Lund University, Sweden.
- February: Presentation, Halmstad Högskola, Medie- kommunikations vetenskap, Halmstad, Sweden.
- February 12 – March 3: Workshop, Advanced digital visual technology and design. Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
2007- December: The Visual aesthetics’ of digital video. Digital media distribution, Hultsfred, Sweden.
- November: New media art and technology. Crossmedia, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- September 20: New ways of expression and distribution, Mediafestival, Högskolan Väst, Trollhättan, Sweden.
- September 5 – 7: Creativity and digital storytelling. Hyperisland, Karlskrona, Sweden- September 6: Creativity and digital video. Digital media distribution, Hultsfred, Sweden.
- May: Advanced digital visual technology and design. Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- April: Net art and new media technology. Crossmedia, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- February: Digital storytelling and viral video. Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
2006- December: A creative journey with digital video. NEW MEDIA MEETING 06, Flygeln, Norrköping, Sweden.
- November: Networked digital storytelling. School of Arts & Communication, K3, Malmo University. Sweden.
- October - November: Workshop, Media Technology directing towards interactive systems, Blekinge Institute of Technology,Sweden.
2005- Advanced digital visual technology and design, Media Technology directing towards interactive systems, Blekinge Institute ofTechnology, Sweden.
2004- Advanced digital visual technology and design, Media Technology directing towards interactive systems, Blekinge Institute ofTechnology, Sweden.
- Seminar for Music Management students and researchers at Rock City, Hultsfred, Sweden.
2003 - 2001- Advanced digital visual technology and design, Media Technology directing towards interactive systems, Blekinge Institute ofTechnology, Sweden.
FILMOGRAPHY// EXPERIMENTAL FILMS//VIDEO ART
Meaninglessness Act:four 2:17 - Online.
Self: 60 sec. - DVD
Meaninglessness Act:three: 3:00 - Online.
Hångel: 30 sec. - DVD
Meaninglessness Act: two: 3.00 - Online
Sensoria: 4:00 - DVD
Meaninglessness Act:one: 3:47 - Online.
Repressed: 2:40 min - DVD
Cape Town: 2.30 min - DVD
Mirror/Mirror: 2.30min - DVD
Anonymus: 43 min - P2P Art
Untamed Reality: 2:43 min - DVD
090909: 9hour 9minutes 9 seconds - P2P Art
Boundaries: 1.30 min - DVD
Elsewhereness:Cape Town: 2 min - DVD
PitSin: 3 min – DVD
Dejected 1.15min - DVD
Mamo/Mother 2.30min - DVD
08.08.08 8hours8minutes8seconds - P2P Art
Elsewhereness:Yokohama: 7min - DVD
Organic 3.21 min - HD
Rögle Brownfields 4 min - DVD
Emphasis 60 min – P2P Art
Undisclosed Beauty 3.13 min – DVD2007Domestic Safari 10.35 min - DVDTransient 45 min - P2P ArtExposure 2.15 minStich der Tarantel 4.32 min - DVDMediaterrae Untitled 53 min - live versionRipples 1.00 min200660.01.60 60 min - DVDMoscow Being There 1.03 minLondon Being There 1.03 minMumbai Being There 1.03 minTokyo Being There 1.03 minParis Being There 1.03 minMadrid Being There 1.03 minN 55°22.419 - E 013°08.927 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 55°34.217 - E 012°56.502 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 55°20.539 - E 013°19.273 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 55°20.347 - E 013°21.552 Surreal Scania 1.30 minfilter p2p-art release only 73 minthe product of reason and calculation 13 min - DVDPrime meridian 3.42 min - DVDargon-40/argon-39 1.12 min - DVDhominid 2.41 min - DVDf/38 1.01 min - DVD7.12-exe 4.26 min - DVDrelative date 0.54 minFor Sore Eyes 2.17 min - DVDN 55°47.153 - E013°21.802 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 55°43.685 - E013°00.026 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 55°37.501 - E013°02.215 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 55°49.264 - E013°19.888 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 56°02.080 - E013°14.315 Surreal Scania 1.30 minN 56°04.387 - E013°13.905 Surreal Scania 1.30 min200505.10.38 5.36 min - DVD01.28.06 1.28 min - DVDAbdication 16.41 min - DVD04.04.04 4.4 min - DVD02.12.36 2.12 min - DVDsplit second 7.51 min - DVDUnfinished business – 10 – 10.25 minUnfinished business – 09 – 9.25 minUnfinished business – 08 – 8.25 minUnfinished business – 07 – 7.25 minUnfinished business – 06 – 6.25 minUnfinished business – 05 – 5.25 minUnfinished business – 04 – 4.25 minUnfinished business – 03 – 3.25 minUnfinished business – 02 – 2.25 minUnfinished business – 01 – 1.25 min2004Sugar Added –Industrial Cool 12.25 min
Frekvens 2.39 min - DVDOsynkad Installation 8 min - DVDMaddji 4.49 min2003 - 1997Status 3.14 minLenny Installation 59 min DVDA travel thrue Pantone 5.21 minArete 1.14 minFel 4.29 minVa fan! Installation 22 minVärde 2.08 minMultispeed 1.19 minWhy 60sLob 3.21 minPicnic 2.51 minSunflower 60sKill . no 40sEyepower 50sStilla Installation 12 min
Folkliv/FolklifeFolklife is a TV-series for Swedish national television (UR) made together with Robert Willim. It's a surreal and thought provokingjourney through Swedish tales and traditions.
10 episodes, 6 min. each, to be aired 2010.
P2P ART - - The aesthetics of ephemerality.
Ongoing since 2006Project url: http://www.p2p-art.com
Art made for - and only available on - the peer to peer networks.The original artwork is first shared by the artist until one other userhas downloaded it. After that the artwork will be available for as long as other users share it.The original file and all the materialused to create it are deleted by the artist.
”There's no original”Releases:
the_torrent_file_is_the_artwork released 2009/12/30.
090909 (9hour9minutes9seconds) released and deleted 2009/09/09.
Anonymus (43min) released and deleted 2009/04/21.
080808 (8hour8minutes8seconds)released and deleted 2008/08/08.
Emphasis (60min) released and deleted 2008/03/16Transient (45min) released and deleted 2007/09/15.
Filter (73min) released and deleted 2006/09/15.
MeaninglessnessOngoing since 2009Project url: http://www.meaninglessness.orgHaving no meaning or significance.
project url: http://www.sweden-for-beginners.comA 40 min audio visual live piece together with sound artist and researcher Robert Willim.
2009The url is the artworkproject url: http://www.theurlistheartwork.comnet art
Unpixelated:project url: http://www.unpixelated.orgIn Japanese porn, it is required by law that the male and female genitalia be blurred to obscure it from sight. The fogging of thesexually explicit area using pixelization or mosaic blurring is referred to as bokashi.
Article 175 of the Japanese Penal Code, stipulates that "any person who distributes, sells or publicly displays an obscene writing,picture or other materials shall be punished with penal servitude for not more than two years orbe fined not more than two million and a half yen or minor fine. The same shall apply to any person who possesses the same withthe intention of selling it.
In Unpixelated, software is used on censored pornographic films in order to reconstruct the blurred area to its original state. Oncethe software is applied, a mosaic blur is then applied to the rest of the image leaving only the once censored pubic hair or genitaliato be viewed.
Elsewhereness:project url: http://www.elsewhereness.comCreated for Dislocate08, this audio-visual work is intended to evoke imaginary geographies. The film is made solely fromYokohama-related audio and video found on the web. This material has been manipulated and composed into a suggestiveimaginary journey through an estranged landscape. The film can be downloaded into a media player or mobile phone and enjoyedwhen walking around the surroundings of Yokohama. The work deals with questions of media representations and site specificity. Itcalls forth the sometimes whirling experiences of elsewhereness that may characterize societies of today.
Mediaterrae - Irpinia Electronic Landscapeproject url: http://www.mediaterrae.com/Together with Robert Willim I was invited to the residence project "Mediaterrae Vol.1 - Irpinia Electronic Landscape", which is aproject that aims at a cultural and territorial promotion and at an audio /video production.
Fourteen international artists was selected and hosted in Irpinia, Italy, for a period of five days (from the 19th to the 23rd February2007). The participants spent some days in the little town of Montemarano during its suggestive and peculiar carnival, whileMediaTerrae Crew followed the artists in order to document the project. The residence project was combined with a live event atTeatro Gesualdo in Avellino and will also result in the production of a DVD.
The DVD, including seven tracks which combines audio and video art made by the participants, as well as a documentary about theproject, will be produced and freely distributed (10.000 circulation copies) with the July-August issue of the magazine Blow-Up.
The video artwork produced by me and Robert Willim will be combined with music made by Burnt Friedman. At the live event inAvellino we presented a 50 minute verson of this artwork, which was combined with a liveset by Burnt Friedman and Jaki Liebezeit.
The event was produced by Gal Verde Irpinia in collaboration with Media Terrae film commission.
Domestic Safari - Home as a wild placeproject url: http://www.domesticsafari.comWhat if we started to see the material worlds of domestic settings as wild places?Is there a potential for the exotic and uncanny in the inconspicuously mundane?Domestic Safari is a journey through three different homes in three different European countries. The film and its soundtrack isbased entirely on manipulated recordings from the three places in Finland, Italy and Sweden.
This audiovisual excursion aims to call forth imaginaries and a profane illumination that disorient and estrange the materialities ofeveryday reality.
Recorded locations:Körsbärsvägen, SwedenLa Casa di Sara, ItalyKostonniemi, Finland
Being There - Another kind of Travelogueproject url: http://www.beingthere.seBeing There is a web-based art project by the Swedish artists Anders Weberg and Robert Willim.
It is an attempt to twist the authenticity hunt of tourism and the experience economy. We offer six audiovisual excursions thatdisclose the nervous system that is underlying tourist experiences.
Surreal Scaniaproject url: http://www.surrealscania.seWhat makes places attractive? Can a wet and dirty road running through a barren field be appealing?What are the common denominators between a heavy industrial harbour and a nature reserve?In the project Surreal Scania these questions are examined.
Digital video is combined with GPS-technology to explore different visual representation techniques. At the same time processes ofplace marketing and branding are surrealized.
60.01.60project url: http://www.600160.com60.01.60 is a high-tech explosion of electronic music, choreography, design, robotics and film. 60.01.60 is about time and how wechoose to perceive time. All the artforms in the project explore time intervals and experiment with how the viewer or listener isaffected by the moods and dramas that are generated. 60.01.60 consists of 60 pieces, each lasting exactly one minute, eachincorporating music, choreography and film, and they are combined according to a complex pattern of short sequences, smallpieces in a puzzle that reveals a story.
Music Håkan LidboChoreography: Åsa Undander-ScharinFilm: Anders WebergMusic, DVD, CD, web page, graphic design: Paul FarringtonCostume design: NakknaProduction company: Scen- och sinnesproduktionIt was exhibited at Kulturhuset in Stockholm 6 - 10 December 2006.
Protocolos terapéuticos en el asma infantil Amparo Escribano Montaner*, Marcel Ibero Iborra**, Jesús Garde Garde**, Silvia Gartner*, José Ramón Villa Asensi*, Javier Pérez Frías*(*SENP, **SEICAP) Objetivos generales del Se aconseja utilizarlos “a demanda”, cuando tratamiento existen síntomas, ya que su uso pautado, o deforma continuada, se asocia a un peor controlL
Diagnostic summary Migraine headache General considerations Therapeutic considerations Therapeutic approach DIAGNOSTIC SUMMARY ¥ Recurrent, paroxysmal attacks of headache¥ Headache is typically pounding and unilateral, but¥ Attacks often preceded by psychological or visualdisturbances; accompanied by anorexia, nausea, andgastrointestinal upset; and followed by drowsiness.